Stone Circle Inchoate
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"That is nice to hear. "
"It doesn't unsettle me. So, if we would accept you in our ranks what tasks do you see yourself doing the most?"

Tonguing at the side of his gums, Greyback stayed silent for a few moments. His head flooding with various ideas of what he could offer. It had been years since he was in a pack, let alone one with more than 3 wolves. Perhaps there was elders and pups to care for. Greyback had always been fond of helping others, especially when it came to pups. However that thought was quickly snuffed out as he doubted a pack would let a newcomer, one of his size, handle their very life blood and future. Drawing his brows together once more he looked down at Valette as he thought.

"Im afraid it has been years since I've been within a pack." He responded, his voice soft and low as if it was a highly guarded secret; one that threatened.

Clearing his throat, he settled his face back to a smile and shook his head just as she did before. "I am unaware of where your needs lay. But, I will happily help out with anything that you are in need of. Whether that be feeding the mouths of your pack, teaching what I have come to know in my years, or giving my strength." No. That last bit was something that went against his morals. Quick to recover, he opened his mouth to correct himself.
"No- Pardon me, I am afraid that last bit is something cannot do."

Turning back to the other wolf beside Valette he continued to speak. "I cannot lie. I took an oath long ago that my fangs would never be used to hurt others of my same blood."

Messages In This Thread
Inchoate - by Greyback - January 25, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 26, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 29, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 29, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 30, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 30, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2018, 07:07 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - February 03, 2018, 12:23 PM