Stone Circle so i'll follow the birdsong
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was starting to grow more relaxed now her children were around the two-week mark. They were becoming more mobile and their ears and eyes were clearly opened. Since they were more mobile she knew that they didn't need her body warmth as much. Only the little white girl seemed to be slow with things but once she opened her eyes Valette knew the little white girl was just like her mother. She would need a good name. She was brainstorming about one when a howl sounded. Valette's ears twitched. It sounded important. She glanced at her young ones and then decided to call for @Steph to keep an eye on them just in case.

Valette then trotted towards the border. She noticed that she was a little stiff with the lack of exercise she had the last few weeks. It felt good to be out. When she arrived at the border there were quite some wolves there. Valette lifted her head and tail at her approach. She noticed that Stark was there, Cebra as well, plus two adults with their young. Valette frowned and then stepped next to her mate. She nudged Stark with a soft smile before stepping forward.

The male before her looked in a bad shape. It reminded her a bit of Mawk and Cebra when they arrived. Stark didn't look too happy about this situation. Valette wanted to hear their story though. Valette eye fell on one of the children that had a freshly caught pheasant. A slight frown came on her face to then turn to Cebra with a warning glance. She must have given it to them. "Thank you for calling us, Cebra. We will handle it from here," she dismissed to pack wolf. She didn't need an overly empathic female while she made her decision which Valette assumed because she gave total strangers food that was meant for members only.

It was clear that Valette was a mother herself, her body and scent told them that much. There was some sympathy welling up internally but also a worry. They had a lot of members already and she would always choose her pack and her own family over the life of strangers. She caught Stark's short question when she approached. She liked to know as well why these wolves would want to settle here. Perhaps there was a reason, maybe they were on the run. Valette didn't want to take any wanted wolves again, last time that female that sought refuge was beheaded. "I'm Valette. I lead Easthollow with my mate Stark. I would also like to know as well why you are in need of a different pack," she stated in a calm tone. "And most of all, what kind of pack you seek."
Messages In This Thread
so i'll follow the birdsong - by Kierkegaard - June 02, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Illecebra - June 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Caiaphas - June 03, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Ephraim - June 03, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Stark - June 04, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by RIP Valette - June 04, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Kierkegaard - June 06, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Illidan - June 06, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Caiaphas - June 08, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Ephraim - June 08, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Stark - June 12, 2018, 12:15 AM