Broken Boulder I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 

The malguk neared the sanctuary in the late morning, about a day after she had left the glacier. She had kept a brisk pace most of the way, reveling in the feeling of being alone and free of her daily responsibilities if only for a couple days. Despite the much needed time to herself, her conversation with Sia still dominated her thoughts. She was pissed and wanted to go after the girl that had hurt him, but she knew he would never let her do that. It was possible for her to just head west after she as done here without returning home; he couldn't stop her if he didn't know she was doing it. Shaking her head, she pushed the tempting thought away; there was no way she go behind his back. There were sure to be hefty consequences if she pulled that shit. 

She stopped just outside the borders when she arrived, her troubling thoughts momentarily ignored as she prepared herself for meeting the leaders. Sia was the more diplomatic one, and he wasn't here to balance out her brash personality. There were a few times Taki hadn't had her older brother around to soften the blow of her special brand of candor, and she had manged fine, so she was certain she could handle this. Besides, it's not like he didn't usually make the same judgments as she did; he was just way better at keeping his thoughts to himself. 

Not wanting to waste any time, the malguk lifted her head and released a howl for the leaders. When she was finished, she stood quietly and waited, interested to learn more about their neighbors.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - September 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - September 28, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Seabreeze - September 29, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - September 29, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 01, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - October 02, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - October 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 16, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - November 07, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - December 01, 2018, 02:10 PM