Stone Circle Something I've been wanting to ask you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the shock on Greyback's face, and feared the worst for a moment. She felt her ears flop back. Greyback probably didn't want kids then... Luckily his reaction quickly changed. He looked excited. Valette let out a soft whine in relief. She was glad to hear that the considered himself a father. She had seen him with Arlette, and her other children so she could barely even imagine, that he wouldn't want pups. But she had to ask, had to know for certain instead of assume.

Valette looked a bit flustered when he asked. "Well, yes," she spoke. Her eyes widened. "I mean, well. Eventually," she corrected. "I think we should first work on the whole thing between us and our relationship. Perhaps also seeing what the pack thinks of us hanging out more. But I don't think I could date someone who wouldn't want pups," she admitted. "So I had to know before we would go into anything serious," she explained.

Valette hadn't really thought until now, she hadn't allowed herself to think about it. But thinking of little Greyback's made her ovaries almost explode with want. Valette's tail wagged excitedly over her hocks. However, she did realize that Greyback was quite larger than her other mates. She briefly wondered how that would go during breeding. Valette almost violently shoved that thought away. Something to wonder about later when they were officially together.

Messages In This Thread
Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 24, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - December 04, 2018, 04:44 PM