Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
OMG I didn't realize it was my turn, please forgive me!

Valette watched the male, as he was surrounded by Easthollow members. It must be nerve-racking for him. However, the male seemed to be alright with it. He even lowered himself for her. Valette was not used to this sort of display but decided that she liked the thought of it. It was considerate. Valette quirked up her lips into a smile.

King explained about himself and then Greyback have more background information. Greyback looked relaxed. Valette glanced at Steph. "You have come from a family background, so I feel you will fit in into our family," Valette decided. "We could always have another hunter on the team," she agreed. "You may join our pack but you are not a member of the family yet. But stick with us and I am sure you will become part of our family."

This was the first wolf to be accepted with the new ranking system and Valette decided that she liked it. There were wolves that were part of their family and newer wolves would be ranked below that. "Welcome to Easthollow," she smiled.
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM