Silverlight Terrace the burn marks on my epiano wont go away
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Revui is not a bright boy. He isn't attuned to his own emotions in the same way as others his age, having spent the bulk of his childhood trying to master all things physical instead. He was a long way from being a real warrior despite his innate strength, but that also meant that his emotional development was years behind too. Yet, when the golden boy hears his call and looks his way, even the emotionally dead Revui can see a weight pressing down upon him. Sense a sorrow in the sharp look that they share. Briefly he entertains the concept that this golden boy might be ill; there is something off about him, and without having any idea what that is (nor how to identify it), Revui is wary on his approach. He isn't afraid of what he sees in the boy exactly, but his struggle to understand at first glance has him curious. He drifts closer, sniffing the air as if that will grant him clues, but doesn't speak.
Messages In This Thread
the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Cortland - December 21, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Revui (Ghost) - January 13, 2019, 05:49 PM