Ankyra Sound he beat her with a belt once, ‘cause she cried
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
It was strange hearing her name fed back to her - it made the girl wonder if her name sounded as foreign coming from her mouth as it did being repeated by an acquaintenace. And what was her name, really? A series of syllables strung along that sounded as music to her mother’s ears, and atrocious to others?

Then there was his name, which frankly made Raleska reassess if she was the one with an alien-sounding calling. It had  a ring to it that somehow seemed similar to the tongue she had heard her mother mutter under her breath from time to time, often when her concentration was  outpoured into some task. 

Raleska was pulled from her thoughts by the realization he had stopped, said his name twice, and was now looking rather intently at her. His question too was posed in such a way she was unsure how to answer, as it seemed the answer was gravely important to him. 

She wasn’t fond of that kind of pressure and her features seemed to sink sullenly So you’re.. Eurycrates-Eurycrates. She repeated back to him in that dull, disinterested way only teenagers had full mastery over. What do you mean what is my desire? Are you asking cause you would do whatever I desired? Was Raleska finally being duly recognized as the rightful Princess of Ankyra?

Damn, that had a lovely ring to it.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he beat her with a belt once, ‘cause she cried - by Raleska - December 16, 2018, 10:54 PM