Stone Circle Half a world away
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette huffed at Greyback. Perhaps she was a little more used to people doing what she wanted than she realized. She was not accepting this though. "Still, it can get infected and you will die later," she stated with a firm nod. Which was unfortunately from experience. Steady died days after battle and her mother died from a cougar attack days later as well. "Who knows what that cat had under its claws," she pointed out while walking towards her den.

Valette let her ears flop back when Greyback called out on her freezing into place. Why was he so considerate about it? It was unfair. She already felt guilty about it. The female sighed softly. "My mother died from the after math cougar attack when I was a teenager. I had to watch her suffer from terrible wounds for days until I watched her give up on life. It took a few extra days before she succumbed from her injuries." It had taken days if starving herself from water and food.

Valette always thought she had peace with her mother dying since she would finally be at rest but perhaps there was still something to be dealt with after all. "I guess I just went back to that time of feeling like a incompetent teenager, not knowing what to do when your mother is injured by a cat."
Messages In This Thread
Half a world away - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2018, 06:28 AM
RE: Half a world away - by Greyback - December 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: Half a world away - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Half a world away - by Greyback - December 16, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: Half a world away - by RIP Valette - December 18, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: Half a world away - by Greyback - December 18, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Half a world away - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: Half a world away - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 12:10 PM
RE: Half a world away - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: Half a world away - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Half a world away - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2019, 04:17 PM