Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette heard the howl and realized that this was the invitation for the Yule evening. It had been faint but she had been keeping her ears open for it ever since she heard about it. Valette had told @Steph about it and that she would have to look after the pack. This was the moment that Valette would have a moment with Greyback alone and she was very excited for it. The female made sure that her fur was all clean even though it was dark in color. She also made sure to smell like Easthollow.

She howled for Greyback at their border. Eager to see him. They would still have to travel for a bit before they would arrive but that didn't matter. 'Greyback! Are you ready?," she asked once she saw him. Valette couldn't help but to have her eyes travel over him eager. She recently realized how much she really liked him. She kind of wanted him to be all hers she thought she was keeping that to herself but perhaps her body language showed more than she intended.

Once they were both ready they had to travel to the hushed willows. Valette had an idea where it was, once they were close they only had to follow to scent marks. She was certain it wouldn't be too difficult, if she wasn't going to be distracted too much.

King, feel free to PP Val in their arrival! :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2018, 09:10 AM