Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
When the large woman agreed to let him sit he did so, his large frame lowering gracefully till he was sitting tall. She seemed nice enough, willing to introduce herself and give him her time and company.

He sat silently, looking out at the wolves and sniffing lightly when one walked close. The were many smells, but Treason's was the one he felt most comfortable with. Lost Creek was close to Easthollow, and while he had never met them he knew that both of the packs were on relatively good terms and trusted that it's members knew how to respect all the same.

He gave a deep hum in agreement to the wolf. "I've never been to a celebration this large before. I'd be lying if I said the many packs were a bit overwhelming." He fell silent, glancing to her out of the corner of his eye but never turning to meet her face. He found it wouldn't be much of a conversation if they talked about the party both of them were hiding from.  "Tell me about your pack, i'm quite curious." he chuckled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Greyback - January 09, 2019, 01:52 PM