Dragoncrest Cliffs up in arms, it's just the god of thinning dreams,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Rose is away at ze moment," her voice nipped after him, and she started as he made to leave. Straightening herself up and rising to her paws, her piercing gaze whisked over him, snagging on the raw hurts he bore along his neck. She would examine elsewhere later. But, for now...

Tone lower than usual, but not too frozen, "Allow me to attend to you. You are hurt, tânăr," her words bulwarked against any disobedience. Beckoning for him to follow with a feathering of her tail, she vanished into the suffusing warmth of the apothecary. Her mind had already hurried to the stores before her body did, and she chirruped for him to find a place to rest. 

First, she would have to clean the festering part of his neck herself before apply any earthen properties. All the same, though, she went to retrieve what would be needed: root of chervil, some lavender - just in case he was more distraught than he seemed - and webs. Soon enough, the pale she-wolf returned to boy; she set her small abundance aside, allowed the soothing scent of the purple-sprigged plant to emanate gently.

However, her words remained equal and unchiding, "After having been through so much ze past evening, I don't expect you to allow yet another set of fangs near you," gazing at him a bit impassively, eyes leveling to his own; as her mind was focused elsewhere, "not that I intend to use them. But... I am going to need to clean out your wounds. Are you comfortable with that?" Regardless, she was going to do what she needed; however, she wasn't about to force herself upon a patients' person.
Messages In This Thread
RE: up in arms, it's just the god of thinning dreams, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 06:48 PM