Stone Circle saturn's rings are satan's highway
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The man watched at the rowdy teen went through an ample of emotions, her brows narrowing and then not, her head falling and then rising. He wasn't sure if she was upset or furious, but he could tell by the dazed look in her eyes that she was at least tired.

When she finally decided to look at him and speak with her lips beginning to curl he shot her a hardened stare with his tail raised. He was a gentle and patient man, but would not stand for aggression directed his way, especially by a pack mate. He halted his digging, taking a step back and continuing to stand over her small form. If the dark girl wasn't going to show respect then she could stand in the snow to sink.

"I care because it is my job." He said tautly. "As Patriarch I am to make sure everyone is safe, but your negligence to heed others in the pack will lead to your death. Rakk could of easily ended you right then and there on the border. The only reason he didn't is because I carted him off. " He took in breath to pause, his fiery gaze still focused on her.

Messages In This Thread
saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 16, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 16, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 18, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 19, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 19, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 19, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 20, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 20, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by RIP Valette - January 24, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 24, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 26, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 30, 2019, 02:33 PM