Sequoia Coast was there ever a trap to match the trap of love?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"No." The word left her, too measured to be a fib. "No, I did not mean what I said. I don't expect forgiveness, but with this stalemate, this... this..." Her scarred lips pressed thin, and she couldn't help but avert her gaze for a moment. "I never meant to lash out as I did, and you are young." And Drageda is mourning, and I will not do them any good by doing the same.

It wasn't to say the hooded boy wasn't knowledgable of the world and its turmoils, but through her own melancholy and the frustration of trying to make him understand, she'd called him soulless, even if it'd taken her this moment to realize. But she never expected her words would've taken such a toll on him - she wasn't even of Rusalka.

After a lengthy pause, she let her argent gaze sweep along the late-winter shrubbery beneath their paws. The points of silver alit on her little bundle of greens, and a little distractedly, she mused, "Would you happen to know where I might find rosemary? I'm sure it grows somewhere along ze coast." Fidgeting a bit, her tail beginning to flicker about her hocks. After her almost-death by Raleska's jaws, she wasn't too keen to linger about another of the pack's; no ill-will towards Rosalyn, of course.
Messages In This Thread
RE: was there ever a trap to match the trap of love? - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 11:05 AM