Arrow Lake kleine vögel
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
sorry for the long wait! ;a; muse has been eh & my brain's trying to catch up with thread moods riprip

Though she barely knew Takiyok, she felt so gladdened, then, for her ally to have finally birthed. Diaspora would be rooted, then, until both litters flourished and ran, yes? At Mahler's offer of pup-sitting, Aure began to smile another faltering smile; then, speaking with a bit more guilt than apparent, "Actually... Dragomir ate some soil, earlier, when my hu— when Verx was visiting. We— I left him unsupervised for a moment, and he was retching it back up when we found him." Remembering how she'd massaged the berry-bairn to help him cough up the rest —

Aure'd dwelled enough on how insipid she'd been in her lack of propriety; she looked toward Mahler now, a little more than helpless. She meant to smile again (despite her worries) and might have blushed herself at this dire information... but her voice was a strained little breath; her argent eyes found her paws. "Forgive me, Mahler, I... Verx is... we are not wed." As much as I wish it. But noapte had only promised raising these children with her, and if they'd stolen his heart, then that was enough. A flicker ebbed beneath her scarred cheek, and her lips thinned.

Verx'd called her a warrior... Mahler, once, had called her a wife... but she'd never felt less deserving of that title than now; than earlier. She wasn't a warrior; warriors didn't have children out of wedlock and leave them to choke on dirt. Neither did they mull over a rare, tender note in their lover’s voice after children had been brought into the world.

So, back to the children, then. "Is there a better proceedure I could preform, if he... vomits again? Or chokes? Or—" Warriors didn't cry stupid, stupid tears and warble away. Paying no mind to her children piddling at her paws, Aure nosed them apart (braving a kick here and there) as she began to clean both once more. The situation with Dragomir might have been lighthearted, but she was determined to lessen the possibility as much as possible.
Messages In This Thread
kleine vögel - by Mahler - April 01, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: kleine vögel - by Andraste - April 01, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: kleine vögel - by Isilmë - April 01, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: kleine vögel - by Dragomir - April 01, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: kleine vögel - by Mahler - April 03, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: kleine vögel - by Andraste - April 03, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: kleine vögel - by Isilmë - April 04, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: kleine vögel - by Mahler - April 05, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: kleine vögel - by Dragomir - April 05, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: kleine vögel - by Andraste - April 08, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: kleine vögel - by Isilmë - April 13, 2019, 09:01 AM