Northstar Vale does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
5/1. @Rhaenys.

Assuming she’d returned from her secondary quest and relayed whatever information and inquiries to Stigmata, Aurëwen tended to her children for a day-and-half — soothing, nurturing, letting them eat and drink and roam just a little further each hour. They were her sun-and-stars; they were what she yearned for, til the time came where another of Diaspora must preside over them.

But now, as the spring deepened, there were no thoughts in her head of the worn weeks, worn heart, worn will. The silver soon took flight once more; this journey would be shorter, of course, and Aure looked forward to the day where her children could run with her; the day where they would soar and fly with their mother as they ought.

Her love for them was unending, and so was, it seemed, the burgeoning heart she’d begun to hold for Diaspora. She still couldn’t believe the luck that’d brought her children to the alpines; luck on a guess, on desperation. Even if they came to leave someday, she would never forget the place where she’d laved life into her bairns.

Today, she prowled about the Sunspire, sniffed at its rugged, steep rises as she moseyed at the foothills. This was more busywork than anything; nothing had brought her here; not fate, or chance. Only the need to make away with what had happened from her head; the need to live in a mind where only her children mattered. As it was, she remained wary of any offenses on this trek, and primly, privately kept to herself.
Messages In This Thread
does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough? - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 07:53 PM