Sunbeam Lair lost is my four letter word
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
my muse walked out on me lmao sorry for the wait-

If the silver noticed his hesitancy, she either regarded it as weariness from the lost time he groused of but did otherwise not comment upon it. After weeks and weeks of her own hermecy, becoming social once again was an uneasy relief — but it was something she needed to do, nonetheless. ...She might have left the cliffs behind, but that was where most of her mingling had grown and flourished, hadn’t it?

The cliffs, the memory of the sea made her stomach clench; made a flush fall upon narrow shoulders at everything wonderful and terrible that’d happened there. But if she wouldn’t mingle for her own health, then for the sake of her children; where Aure dipped at socialization like a fine evening summerwine, Dragomir and Isilmë seemed to gobble it up by the heartbeat like a new milk-treat.

And there was a part of her  ( read: most of her )  that knew she... needed friends, though, outside the cloistered rises of Diaspora, the way it’d once been on her journey up to the sea itself. But how to be jovial, amiable, the way those she admired and respected were? God— ”It is easy to get lost here, prieten, for hours on end.”

She surrendered an apologetic, wavery smile, ”Ze cave seems to go rather deep, but I haven’t been able to explore how far it truly goes.” Tail feathered hesitantly at her hocks; had she always been such a scavenger when speaking? ”I am Aurëwen — well, Aure, if you’d like. But, ahm, this place is lovely for foraging, but I try to not linger for as long as I can help.”
Messages In This Thread
lost is my four letter word - by Konstanty - May 05, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Andraste - May 05, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Konstanty - May 05, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Andraste - May 05, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Konstanty - May 06, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Andraste - May 06, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Konstanty - May 07, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Andraste - May 17, 2019, 10:46 AM