Stone Circle Consolation Prize
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Not at all!

The man turned his ear to the tune directed at him; It was a low, one he did not recognize but held something familiar to him deep down in it's core. Instantly, The Patriarch fixed his posture, something that did little to make him presentable, and turned to meet the stranger with haste and hackles raised.

However, what little stoicism the large wolf had immediately crumbled at the sight of the tall blue figure that stood in front of him.

Greyback blinked, an attempt to see if the stranger was a figment of his imagination, and then squinted. Stark? No. Merrit? He took a step forward, drinking in the sight of the young lad. The same blue whelp that had scorned him and barely reached his forepaw now stood before him, tall as ever and starting a conversation with him? The large wolf gave a small chuckle and shook his head.

"I'm sure your mother looked just like me while whelping your siblings and you," Greyback took another step forward, the urge to embrace The Raven running strong. He hesitated though, uncertain if Merrit would appreciate the gesture, and ultimately stayed put. "You've grown so tall, I almost didn't recognize you."

Messages In This Thread
Consolation Prize - by Greyback - May 15, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Merrit - May 31, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Greyback - June 06, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Merrit - June 07, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Greyback - June 14, 2019, 09:46 AM