Hushed Willows no living man am i! — you look upon a woman
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
Aurëwen was quite loathe to leave her children in the shadow of Diaspora, but she knew that their gregarious uncle would keep both eyes on them in her stead. With a sprig of remedies on her tongue and a farewell to the Falls — only for a little while, she swore — the silver trekked northbound, hastened through the herbary-cache, and felt the willows before she saw them over the peaceable rises.

Just once, she wanted to introduce balaur and belea to these weeping trees ...but then, Drago might sniff at roots for anything inside from sunrise to sunset; and Isi might tear the delicate fronds to ribbons. So, maybe their bringing would be to bring havoc to Elysium, after all — and yet, it would be another piece of world to explore.

Something other than that blasted Lake they'd all been cooped up about.

Nevertheless, the day was airy and bright, and at the present moment Aure only wished to invite in scarred smiles for today. So, setting her own gifts aside, she soon sent up a wisping call for whoever would receive her. @Lily, perhaps?
Messages In This Thread
no living man am i! — you look upon a woman - by Andraste - May 18, 2019, 10:43 AM