Stone Circle Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel seemed to be glowing at the sight of Lucas; happier than she had been ever since arriving here at Easthollow. For however brief it would last, she would be happy to have her little family complete again. Lucas filled in on his skills and Laurel chuckled a little when he mentioned dancing and singing. She didn't miss Valette's look of surprise in her direction, though ignored it as best she could (was she really that un-fun? she tucked it away for now, though it would gnaw at her conscience later). She could imagine it might be hard to see the pair of them related for anything other than the colour of their fur.

Valette easily accepted him, even though he mostly mentioned the skills that weren't all that useful. There seemed to be no bounds to Valette's open heart, and Laurel could not help but smile at her. There was gratitude in her expression as she said, Thank you, Valette. This means a lot to me. Life had taught Laurel that men could not be trusted, and most women could not either.. but maybe there were select few that she could trust, and perhaps her new Alpha was one of them. Time would tell, but Laurel felt blissfully optimistic for a moment there; probably the first time she felt this good since Iliksis had happened.
Messages In This Thread
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 03, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 04, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 09, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 12, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 14, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 14, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 14, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 18, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 21, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 24, 2019, 07:07 AM