Arrow Lake endrega workers
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
I'm super sorry to have let this sit for so long. I was struggling with how to close it. I hope this is okay. I'll leave it open for a week or so for anyone who wants to reply.

She did not remember the initial conversation to which he referred; she was exhausted for the first few days after giving birth and had slept quite a bit, so she wasn't really surprised. She had also picked out possible northern names long before they were born, despite the fact that she told Mahler they hadn't decided on any yet. She wanted the first time they were spoken to be to the children.

Sivullik, she repeated, looking down at their first born. It means first, Taki explained. And he also reminds me of a stag. Their handsome, proud first born.

She looked to their second born next. Tuvak Taki said after a few moments. It means thick ice. She turned to Stigmata as he added Mesa. She nodded. Both are sturdy and resilient, she added. She thought it fit their second born well.

Their only daughter was next, and Taki looked to her and said: Simmik. She raised and eyebrow and continued, It means clear ice. Stigmata quickly added Monarch, and Taki nodded. Straightforward and confident. Both names fit their blunt, strong-willed daughter well.

She turned to their last born. Atanik. She smiled. It means King. She also liked that it sounded like her surname since they would be taking their fathers. Stigmata then offered Ego. Intense and proud, Taki added, thinking those names fit their last born well. 

She looked to each child then. You can choose which name to go by.  She wondered what they thought about their names. Taki felt like they had all been named aptly, and she hoped they would grow to be proud of both sides of their heritage.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
endrega workers - by Stigmata - July 03, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Mesa - July 04, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: endrega workers - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: endrega workers - by Simmik - July 04, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Takiyok - July 04, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Stigmata - August 02, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Mesa - August 11, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Takiyok - October 11, 2019, 02:05 PM