Stone Circle To you I’m probably a light sadness
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
skipping Indra as per request :)

Laurel just stood and watched. Valette seemed to grow defensive towards Xan from what she could see, her body language grew bigger and more dominant. Laurel didn't understand, as she remembered that Xan was family. It wasn't that Valette had spoken altogether so positively about Xan, but still, she wondered what was going on out there. Where Indra stepped aside, Valette took over and didn't allow him close.

It was hard what to even think. Laurel didn't remember anyone sticking up for her like that. She didn't know if it was really sticking up. Didn't know what she needed. She thought back to when she had loved Xan and she had told him and he had just flat out turned her down. Said he thought she just wanted to be friends. Made it abundantly clear he wanted to. What was he here for?

Maybe just to see his children.

Surely to see his children.

She would let him see Piper over her dead body, after the way he had treated her.

Laurel!

The name sent a jolt through her body, but she reminded herself that he wasn't here for her. He was only here for Piper - and Lucas - gulp - and Wyatt - the traitor, like his father and grandfather - but they weren't here - and he needed to get through her first.

FUCK OFF, XAN! she shouted loudly, her voice shaking towards the end, her resolve wavering. Oh, how she wanted to believe everything would be okay, that he was here for her, that he would make things right, that he realised that he loved her, that...

But it wasn't to be. It would never be. Laurel turned around and ran as tears sprang to her eyes, wanting to get away from him and the stark reminder that she just wasn't good enough for the men in her life.
Messages In This Thread
To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 03, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 03, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 08, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 16, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 26, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 01, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 03, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 06:18 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 04, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Greyback - September 10, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 18, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 23, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:49 PM