Grouse Thicket i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gore

Leave.

Orochi’s ears flatten on his skull and his claws dug deep into the earth. I won’t! He doubts the words were heard. This man was off in his own world now. Teeth were unsheathed, breath was heavy. Foam and drool still dripped from his lip. When the man faced him, there was a lethal look in those eyes.

This time when he is told to leave, Orochi seriously considers it. The way he looks at him and approaches him is frightening. He ducked is head and tucked his tail between his legs. What are you doing? H-hey! Stop it! 

All he wanted to do now was run. He surely tried, but he only managed to  back away slightly. His heart hammered in his chest, his knees began to quiver. So this is what fear truly felt like?

LEAVE

Suddenly a flash of gray and white shot forward. Orochi let out a petrified scream. Both the wolves tumbled across the earth and he ended up on his back. Teeth immediately fly towards him, but luckily he is able to stop it with his front paws. He digs his back paws into the man’s belly just for good measure.

It is at that moment he was able to gaze up at his attacker. All he saw was drool, teeth, and blind rage. Orochi was lucky that this man was not as strong as he normally was, otherwise this would've been over in an instant. Still, his incessant need was taxing on the boy's body.

Orochi's legs began to give up on him. Those teeth were getting closer and closer. Soon he felt the sickly breath warm his cheeks. Please don't! he pleaded. Tears started to stream down his face. Don't hurt me please!

This is it, he thought. He would die here. The morning sun would never warm his skin. The evening breeze would never ruffle his fur. He would never see his stupid brother again, nor Minori. He would never see his mother's face again, if that was even possible.

Mama. If there was a chance to see her again he would take it in a heartbeat. But if he died now it would never come to be. He couldn’t give up now.

Newfound determination sent his adrenaline through the roof. He had to get this man off him in any way he could. Orochi gathered up all of his strength to attempt to push his attacker away.

It was a back and forth struggle. The man continued to push forward, never halting his pursuit to skewer him. Orochi would just push him away each time. Both wolves began to tire.

I can't give up, the dragon kept repeating to himself. I can't, I can't, I can't. In one last attempt to push him away, Orochi conjured up whatever energy he had left. He pulled his legs close to his body, sprung them out and then-

Weightlessness. The dragon was free.

Orochi shot up and turned to run but then...

Crack

He spun around to see what had happened. Blood strained an angular rock and beside it lay the man. 

Oh my god. Oh my god. He could not look away from this gruesome scene. One of his eyes stuck out of its socket in a nightmarish fashion. Blood poured from the wound like a waterfall. But he was still breathing. He was still moving. His body convulsed and twisted in ever which way. His one good eye was still staring at the boy. 

I-I-I He was at a loss for words. This scene sickens him to the core. I didn’t m-mean it. I didn’t want to- no, no.

I'm- I'm sorry! Orochi hesitates no further. He makes a break for it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say - by Orochi - September 29, 2019, 01:45 PM