Sleepy Fox Hollow Hang up my heart, let it air out
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His tone made it clear that he had no trouble separating feelings from duty, although she guessed it was probably easier for him. She was the one who had created this strange tension between them, and she didn't see it dissipating anytime soon, much like her feelings for him. But, she would continue to try and keep her pesky feelings from interfering with her ability to lead Diaspora. Unlike the clear meaning of his tone, his words did nothing to help her decide which would be best for them. He was leaving the decision up to her, which normally wouldn't bother her; she was not an indecisive wolf usually. This choice was big, though, and could have just as many far reaching consequences as it did advantages. Because of that, she found herself unable to decide right now. I need to think about it some more, she finally replied. She felt guilty. She had been the one to offer the agreement, and now she was possibly changing her mind. But she needed to consider what would be best for Diaspora and most importantly, what would be best for any future children she would have in the spring. 

She followed his gaze to the ash-dark sky in the distance, anxiety spiking in her chest at the sight of it. Looking to him again, she brushed against his shoulder, ignoring the way it both comforted and pained her to feel his fur against her own. What else weighs heavily on your mind? she asked, offering him a chance to unload some of his worries and stress on her. They were friends, after all, and co-leaders of Diaspora; supporting each other went with both.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 11, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 11, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Mahler - October 16, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 17, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 22, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Mahler - October 26, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 26, 2019, 10:42 PM