Jade Fern Grove everybody waddles in the duck parade.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe hadn't really expected anything from the stranger, and soon enough, she was wishing she hadn't gotten anything from her either. The young girl shot the older one a look of angry hurt. She was not used to being treated so poorly. Not for the first time did she wish she could've been home where Rannoch could've scooped her up in his big, strong arms and made everything go away. But she had walked away from him and that whole life. Maybe it had been a mistake, especially if the world was full of assholes like this asshole.

"You don't care," Eshe snapped, lifting her chin with a dignified sniff, "Just go away. I don't want you here." She had no power to make the other woman move, but that didn't occur to her. She just wanted to be left alone. At least, she did if the company she kept wasn't going to console her.
Messages In This Thread
everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - November 09, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - November 10, 2019, 05:25 AM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - November 10, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - November 11, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - November 30, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - November 30, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - December 08, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - December 14, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:30 AM