Stone Circle Luckily I am not alone.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette just snuggled more against Greyback in response. He was always warm and perfect to snuggle against. Her ear twitched when Greyback stumbled over his words. She could only smile because she could never interpret Greyback's words that way. She nodded. "I know, but I cannot eat without feeling guilty. I usually give it to the ones that need food the most," Valette admitted to him. She couldn't really say no to her children.

"I keep my eyes on the look out for prey," Valette assured him. When Greyback started about Clay Valette looked to her paws at first. She was thoughtful for a long moment. "Don't. Clay doesn't want to be found. I always got the feeling that he was never happy here and that everything I did made him hate me," she admitted quietly. She didn't understand what she had done wrong. She had been a loving mother, Greyback had been stricter with him most times. "I think if we go look for him he will only run away further," she sighed.

It was controversial but all with previous litters heading out in the world she was getting better at letting them go. Clay was far to stubborn to listen and she hated the idea of Greyback going after Clay which would make him hate his father more. "I'm glad, my love," she spoke quietly then. A warm smile touched her lips as his hearty laugh made her feel better. "I hope times will turn around for us," she admitted and closed her eyes as she was tired.
Messages In This Thread
Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 17, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 17, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 25, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 26, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 29, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2019, 04:41 PM