Lake Rodney she said, “do with me what you want but please don’t hurt my family”
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Done what I needed to? Done what I needed to?!  Oh how those words boiled his blood. Whether it be through speech or action everyone always dismissed Orochi with such ease. And for Valour to do the same was nothing less of humiliating. He was sick and tired of this small boy waltzing over him time and time again. And see now how he orders him to leave with a snarl! Those bi colored eyes stared up with all the hatred in the world. 

No. This was the last time Orochi would bend to the juvenile's will. He would leave, but not on his say. His eyes glanced over Valour's still bleeding skull. It was the ticket to success. The dragon reared upwards and the boy's skulls collided with a satisfying crack!

The world rang and spun. Orochi could do nothing but scurry from underneath the now fallen Valour in a clumsy fashion. Everything soon came back into place. Orochi was able to regain his footing and gaze upon his stumbling foe.

Idiot, he hissed. There was no time to loose. Orochi stumbled off as fast as he could towards the mountain's peaks. As he did so a smile spread from cheek to cheek. He hadn't smiled in ages.