Qeya River do you don't you want me to love you?
Something smells funny... did you — His eyes go wide, words cutting off abruptly as he catches sight of a dark lump along the riverside. He sucks in a breath, though the sound is lost under the rush of the river, and takes off without another word, leaving @Phillip in the dust. There's something exhilarating about his sudden flight, something satisfying about the speed with which he finds himself at his destination, though he has no time to linger on the feelings. The scent of death is in the air, and the ragged mass of fur near the water looks disturbingly wolf-like from here.
His heart stays in his throat until he comes skidding to a halt a few feet from the corpse, and the first thing he registers is that it is not Helios. His shoulders sag a little in relief, though he finds himself fighting the urge to gag at the smell. It's hardly any different from the smell of days-old prey in a cache, but that's what makes it so disgusting. His stomach rumbles slightly and he turns away abruptly, retching as hunger gnaws at him and begs him to creep a little closer. The worst part is, he's slightly tempted.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
do you don't you want me to love you? - by ThE nArRaToR - December 19, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 24, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - December 24, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 24, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - December 24, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 30, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 02, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - January 18, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 18, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - January 25, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 25, 2020, 09:14 PM