Fox's Glade you’ll need not ask me for more
wrapping up since this is hella old <3
The response baffles him, but it makes sense after a moment; he'd mentioned another nameless wolf before, so maybe he'd been born somewhere no one used names. It's strange to think about, but he doesn't have much time for that anyway. He needs something to call his new friend. He pauses, thinking, and remembers their first meeting, the fire he'd seen in the other's eyes. It reminds him of the fire that separated him from Helios, and how it had almost seemed like a storm raging around them.
We'll call you Firestorm, then, He says, loud enough for the others to hear this time. Then he moves closer, finally recognizing the girl. His eyes widen, and he nods as she speaks, gaze turning questioningly to Phillip toward the end. Phillip is your brother? He asks her, though his eyes remain on Phillip. Whatever the answer is, he doesn't hear it. Eventually he looks back to the girl. She's nice enough, and he's almost tempted to invite her to come with them, but... she's still a girl. Well, we have to go. Maybe we'll see you later.
And with that, he leads his friends away, making a point of ignoring any protests or reluctance. He won't have any girls along to spoil things, especially with Helios still missing.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
you’ll need not ask me for more - by Hyacinth - December 29, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Minnow - December 29, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Hyacinth - December 29, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Minnow - January 04, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Hyacinth - January 06, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Minnow - January 06, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Hyacinth - January 06, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Zephyr - January 12, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Kratos - January 12, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: you’ll need not ask me for more - by Minnow - January 26, 2020, 01:00 PM