Stone Circle A new expression for you to marvel at.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As Valette drawled on the man cast a glance to the side, his head following as he refused to look at her like a scolded child. His brows furrowed and he worried his lip as he always did when he was thinking. He had not thought about stepping down, it never occurred to him that a break was needed.

'Should I step down?'

His tail flicked behind him absentmindedly. "I do blame the girl," he muttered. "but I also blame myself. What I did was careless and.." he paused, fumbling on the words he didn't want to admit. "thoughtless— I will step down, only for a bit. Just till I make peace with the others."

He turned back to Valette, shocked that she was joking at a time like this. He stared at her, not quite catching the drastic change of the situation. What did she mean? Was exiling him ever an option? He raised a brow, looking her up and down with a frown till it occurred to him that perhaps she was flirting. "Mm, we'll see about that." He smiled.

"By the way, what do you think of Arlette's new... friend?"

Messages In This Thread
A new expression for you to marvel at. - by RIP Valette - December 30, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 03, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 05, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 14, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 21, 2020, 01:14 PM