Northstar Vale running in the dark to find East of Eden
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
ur good lmao but me2. tiny,,

There was much that had been stolen from her in the hours that she could have slept so; why ever had she whisked herself from her thief's possession? Her mind slumped over on itself at the perhaps of ...  To breathe,”  Undómiel lilts simply, eyes languid and listing back down the path she'd tread to Tundra. To remember that my body is my own, naturally  –  nevermind his commands.  Ze airs of Cuivénen tend to become a bit ... stifling, after a time.”

This was the skinship she remembered but had next to no opportunity of: female-talk, and laughter, and the gentle teasing about life and love. But, then, her oak-eyed Valitúrë might be averse to such vague vulgarities; and so the fairylight  tucks away the alternative of roaming 'round whichever way through her Court, should things traipse into stilted silence.

Sculptor's halfsights return to their study of the Vale, awaiting and not.
Messages In This Thread
running in the dark to find East of Eden - by Tundra - January 02, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: running in the dark to find East of Eden - by Andraste - January 02, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: running in the dark to find East of Eden - by Tundra - January 06, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: running in the dark to find East of Eden - by Andraste - January 14, 2020, 11:09 AM