Mount Apikuni i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink—
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
Vaguey on errything & forwarded to 6th Jan. @Bhediya o:

Bead curtains; whimsy waltz; Piaf, as always;
he tasted a bit like booze, a bit like an expensive cigar. That hint of stogie-smoke would always remain within of her. He tasted like a man, he felt like a man; calloused hands, drudgery-hewn arms. He held her like home; held her, petal-soft her, with her lips to taste the soap-scrubbed stubble. Was this what she cherished about him? This unabashed roughness that made her knees tremble with weakness and her hesitant heart pitter-patter?

This is true—
and it terrifies the girl that God had thrown every terrible, tattered amour her way. Funny, Him; whittling her down to inescapable despondency before getting her hopelessly, helplessly stuck on a guy like that. Stardust to brush shorn cheeks; she wants to go home; wants to return to his underworld and sculpt herself ivory back into the woad of him;
but she’s suddenly on a mountain; windtousled, wretched; woozy.

Heaven wouldn't help her, now.
Messages In This Thread
i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink— - by Andraste - January 05, 2020, 08:05 PM