Panther Park If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
very sorry for the wait

Unfortunately, Taki knew very little about Aningan's father. She hadn't spent much time at the forest when her family was a part of Blackfeather. Most of her time had been spent scouting for their new home, recruiting members, and searching for her brother. Even then, she had been searching for a lost loved one. She wondered if she would spend her entire life doing that. I'm sorry, I don't know if he's there, she answered. Sia did not mention him. She wished she had more information for him.

She watched him process her grim news. She had no idea what happened to his brother and sister. By now, she assumed that anyone she had not seen since the blizzard was dead. It seemed he was coming to that conclusion as well. I'm sorry, was all she offered; it was all she could offer. She had lived with the grief for a long time, but she knew it must be crushing for him to hear that his family was potentially dead. 

All he kept saying was that she didn't need to apologize, and it was clear that her family did not feel as such to him. She was truly sorry for that, but she knew there was nothing she could do or say now, not to make up for the past anyway. But she could change things for the future maybe. I know I failed you, Aningan, she finally said. If you wish it, maybe we can work on being friends and allies? she offered. She knew she couldn't force him to view her as his family, but maybe she could still be in his life.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it - by Takiyok - April 07, 2020, 04:18 PM