Neverwinter Forest And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Aaagh, I got interrupted in the middle of writing and lost my train of thought! D<

Oops, she kinda stepped on a sore spot -- he'd tread pretty close himself, but mostly just wondering if they could find an adult smaller than Ibis or something. It made the whole thing a little less fun, but it didn't really show on his face. It tied in with her otter friend and suddenly he seemed a little less appetizing, Well, it's a good thing you found him, then. Quick, move on!

His pack? Cloak and dagger? Seemed rather silly to him, then again it was his pack. Can always ponder the name thing... But cloak and dagger? Not particularly -- see, somewhere to the south is Nightwalkers and I think they've pretty much cornered the market on being the weird shifty people you don't wanna trust. Nah, mine's just a pack -- normal folks and an assortment of stragglers who have maybe had a hard time out there. Would rather help out those folks who need it than be as grumpy as some of the other packs I've seen, yeesh. Wouldn't know a good time if it ran up and bit them. Okay, with the famine and all that there hadn't been too much time for fun, but they were at least far more cheery than every interaction he had with Moonspear.  So if you end up wandering south or west, watch your step a little, yeah?
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone - by Mal - February 02, 2020, 11:47 PM