Stone Circle There's something serious beginning
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette studied Arbiter, she didn't seem too distraught at the fact that her child and mate were gone. That was curious since she had been a wreck with each of her mate or child that went missing. Perhaps she was more emotional than Arbiter or the other female had already processed her loss. Valette lightly frowned at her words since, well, there was little that she could do. Arbiter was right about that. She disliked that idea that she couldn't help. "Now you got me curious," she admitted.

Valette licked her maw. Was there something Arbiter could help? Newt was still missing but he had been gone for awhile too and she felt that she couldn't ask such things of her. They had moved during the famine which meant they had more food and were able to survive. Then again it wouldn't hurt that they would ask around right? "My son Newt is missing. He has various grey tones, and green eyes like mine," she returned with a dip of her head. "It wouldn't hurt if you could ask around, then again, just like you I don't expect much since he left with only a howl as goodbye."
Messages In This Thread
There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 14, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 18, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 20, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 24, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 31, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - April 03, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - April 04, 2020, 08:27 PM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - April 05, 2020, 09:32 PM