Emberwood i wanna be anywhere but here, always
small pp here for flow, let me know if i should edit <3
Eventually he catches a fresh scent, a wolf scent, and his focus is quickly pinned on following the trail. His steps are careful, slower than usual, posture dropping into a slinking crouch as he tries for the first time to "hunt" another wolf. He's always been rather silent in his movements, practiced from a childhood spent in hiding from demons lurking in the shadows and invisible monsters prowling just past the trees. This comes naturally, unlike so many other things in his life.
Unfortunately, the next part is less clear to him. When the mottled brown wolf comes into view, all possible plans vanish from his thoughts, and all he knows is that he's going to throw the damn thing. He draws close enough for some sort of assault from behind with the tiny corpse dangling from his jaws, and realizes he has a dilemma: throwing it at the stranger's butt would be far less amusing than he'd hoped, but he can't exactly yell to get his attention with the tail still between his teeth. He freezes for a moment, and then a lightbulb appears.
A deep rumble starts to grow in his chest immediately, voice purposefully pitched a little lower as he tries to channel his inner Kratos, if he has one of those — he thinks so, after how much time they've spent in each other's personal space. Whether he manages to be as intimidating as his mate or not, he at least manages to make some noise, which is his ultimate goal. When the stranger presumably turns to see who exactly is growling at his back end, he lunges forward and swings the rotting rodent with as much force as he can manage. He forgets to let go of the tail, but it works out alright; it simply pops off, sending the tailless corpse spinning through the air toward the unfortunate stranger.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Kratos - March 23, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 24, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Kratos - March 24, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 24, 2020, 12:33 AM