Emberwood i wanna be anywhere but here, always
He hardly notices the boy wiping his face on his fur, though he does notice the laughter, and he finds that rather strange. There isn't much time to ponder it, though. Kratos appears, looming, and then the other's weight is lifted and Zephyr finds himself free to rise back to his feet and take a step back. He snaps at the other boy's muddy toes as he flails, only harsh enough to sting a little if contact is made. You eat dead bodies, He informs the hysterical stranger, forgetting to greet Kratos in his amusement. Now that the initial excitement of it all has worn off, he's settling back into his usual flatness, though a faint grin still tugs at the corners of his mouth. A moment later, he glances to Kratos. He's flipping out because I threw a mouse at him.

From there, the encounter doesn't last much longer. Zephyr quickly grows bored, and increasingly impatient as he clarifies the situation for Kratos. Thankfully, his mate either gets the hint or shares his desire to leave; he drops the boy, and soon the two continue on their way. Zephyr remains unrepentant to the end, of course.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Kratos - March 23, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 24, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Kratos - March 24, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 24, 2020, 12:33 AM