Neverwinter Forest Because I don't trust you to understand me
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
All Welcome 
Her muscles burned, practically screaming for her to stop pushing her body past its limits, but she ignored it. She had an abundance of anxious energy when she had woken this morning, and the only way she could deal was to find some physically demanding activity to force her brain out of it's toxic and familiar cycle. She had been thinking a lot about her family lately and feeling guilty for bailing, and she was worried about the dangerous wolves Mal had warned her about, not to mention the very awkward moment with Matty in the mountains the other day; there were too many things she was trying to avoid thinking about, and they had all decided to catch up with her today.

She wasn't sure how long she had been sprinting along the edge of the territory, but she didn't plan on stopping anytime soon; she wanted to see how much ground she could cover before she ran out of steam. It had been something she was curious to figure out, you know, just in case she ever needed to know such a thing and today seemed like a good day to figure it out.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Because I don't trust you to understand me - by Simmik - April 21, 2020, 10:24 PM