Stone Circle a hero
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette didn't notice her mate in the background as she was focussed on her son and the news he brought. Only when she saw Newt look behind her she was curious. She spotted him easily, perhaps it was good that he kept his distance. She knew how he thought about Newt. She was somewhat relieved that her son was not living in an illusion. She did have a slight look of approval when he showed his commitment to these pups and that he was going to be there for them. Valette knew like no other that even non-biological pups could feel like your own.

Newt really at a lot to learn but perhaps because he would be a father he would learn and mature. Parenting wasn't always about fun and games, it was tough and sometimes decisions had to be made or a decision would affect everything. Just like Greyback had done at the time with Vespera. "I don't think you made a mistake coming here. I am proud of you that you are mature enough to come home and tell me your news. But if you walk away after even the tiniest disapproval and harsh words then you will do a lot of running in your life, Newt," she stated as he stepped back. Then again, Newt was probably not used to much if any disapproval from his parents, as he always had been attentive to what his parents taught him.

"I'd like you to stay. Like I said before I may not like it but I do respect that you will raise someone else their young as your own and are so committed to doing so," she stated. Valette kept her face stoic, more than she liked but she wanted him to know that she was serious about this. "Tell me about this new wife of yours and the pack your staying at," she spoke, wanting to know how his life was over there.
Messages In This Thread
a hero - by Nanoq - April 29, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 29, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - April 30, 2020, 05:07 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: a hero - by Greyback - April 30, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - May 01, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: a hero - by Leta - May 01, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - May 02, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - May 02, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: a hero - by Leta - May 05, 2020, 10:55 PM