Whitefish River Surprise! I made it (finally)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
All Welcome 
@Ira !!!!!!!! Others welcome too

Arlette had been traveling with Kaito. There had been a reason behind her trip, as he had been teaching her about herbs and how to transport them. Another very exciting thing that happened was that Kaito admitted to liking her. Her! She was still baffled by the thought but extremely giddy and happy about it. She liked that she had a boy that liked her. It was great being with just the two of them but as they were on their way back, Arlette also really wanted to visit Ira. She had missed her and she had so much good news to share.

She had been telling Kaito she wanted to visit Kastleoki, and once they got close to the border the female grew more eager in seeing her. She howled for Ira when she came into howling distance to their borders. She had told @Kaito that he was free to join her if he liked, she wouldn't mind Ira meeting Kaito, in fact, she would love it if she would meet her new boyfriend/mate whatever they were. Still, she couldn't blame him if he wanted to explore while she was catching up with family. Even though she was excited, the female stayed very respectful of their borders while waiting for her... sister? Half-sister? Aunt? -- Friend. While she was waiting for her friend.
Messages In This Thread
Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 02, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 03, 2020, 04:39 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 08, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 10, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 19, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 21, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 26, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 27, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - June 08, 2020, 07:26 AM