Ankyra Sound VIII. Standing in the back door crying, now you're going to need a friend.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
<3 you guys are all amazing! this will be my last post with Raleska since she's unconscious, but feel free to continue on, if you need another round for your trades just let me know and I could chuck Val or something in to keep it going.

How tirelessly Stryx worked alongside the downed she-wolf, with Kaertok and Surya bent to her aid. Raleska was more than lucky -- she was enormously fortunate -- if Surya had not howled, if Kaertok, Stryx, and Sugar Glider had not been nearby, surely she would have seen her end.

As Surya slipped away and Sugar Glider inspected Stryx's handiwork, offering her own experience, Raleska let loose a final groan before she truly and deeply lost consciousness. She would not awake for some time. Dreams -- if they could be called that -- stole her away, full of long dark shadows and sharp, silver-yellow eyes.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: VIII. Standing in the back door crying, now you're going to need a friend. - by Raleska - May 24, 2020, 12:00 PM