Neverwinter Forest Every city has a place like this
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
@Cupid
i'm unsure where cupid and caerus will currently be staying per this thread, so i'm going to be vague about that! 

She still hadn't yet worked up the nerve to return home. She knew once she did, things would change, and since she couldn't be sure just how they would change, she was sort of avoiding the whole thing. It wasn't her normal way of approaching things; normally she just dealt with something head-on, but when it came to this one big past mistake, she seemed to choke whenever she tried to make plans to face up to it. 

So, she chose to ignore it for another day, instead focusing on how she could help the pack today because that was also important. Rabbit clasped between her jaws, she headed towards wherever Cupid was staying these days. Whatever biased reservations she had towards the man, she knew he and Caerus were important to Mal, and she wanted to help any way she could. Plus, it wouldn't be very good Beta behavior to act on her feelings before actually giving Mal and Cupid a chance to work things out. 

When she arrived, she dropped the food and released a low chuff. Then she waited to see if he was around.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Every city has a place like this - by Simmik - May 21, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Every city has a place like this - by Cupid - May 29, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: Every city has a place like this - by Simmik - May 30, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Every city has a place like this - by Cupid - June 14, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Every city has a place like this - by Simmik - June 23, 2020, 02:18 AM