Honeyed Pasture like you've never felt the ground before
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
sorry for the wait

His words did little to ease her now surging anxiety over the matter. It all just meant she needed to stop avoiding things and pay her family a visit, at the very least to make sure they were still there. 

His next question was the perfect way to change the subject, which she was thankful for, even if he didn't realize her internal fretting over the mountain packs. She nodded. My pack is nearby—just south of here, she told him first. Neverwinter Forest. Then she paused a second before offering: And Moonspear is in the other mountain range over there. Simmik tilted her head in the direction of the pack and their mountains. They're not always the most friendly, so be cautious if you run into any of them. She thought a minute. And in the southern part of the valley is The Nightwalkers, she added. Stay away from them if you can; they're dangerous according to my Alpha. Better he know now before he find himself in a bad situation. And on the coast, north of here, there a pack called Yuèlóng. She thought for a few more minutes and then shrugged. That's all I know about. Still, she hoped it would all be helpful to him in his travels. 

Have you heard of any packs around here that I didn't mention? she asked after a beat; that would be helpful for her to know.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
like you've never felt the ground before - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: like you've never felt the ground before - by Simmik - July 01, 2020, 01:11 AM