Stone Circle ain't never been a gambler 'cause I'm always bound to lose
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette looked at him and realized that he might not have been exposed to children, ever. For her it was the most normal thing ever. Since her mother would always have pups, except for this year, and she wondered why. Though perhaps it was good, since she had to take over Nanook's pups and all that. "Once you are part of the family I am sure you will find out," she stated.

Arlette looked over the lands with him. She actually didn't mind the silence that hung between them. She sat down and let out a soft long sigh. The male asked about the packs, follow by that he didn't want to be a bother. Her ears fell back. She didn't mean to sigh so loud to make him feel unwelcome. "It is no bother. I am not busy," she commented. She could actually use the distraction.

"Kaistleoki is lead by Greyback's daughter, Ira. Uh, she is from a time before Greyback joined Easthollow and became my mother's mate," she explained quickly. "They focus on trades and have mentors for the trade you want to pursue. Their nature is much like ours." Arlette then looked up the mountain, too steep to climb. Behind it would be the valley of Bearclaw. "Ursus is not a good neighbor. They attacked my bother Clay and another time my brother West, and had one of their pack members trespass in our lands. Oryx also was attacked again by that female that trespassed," she stated with a shake of a head.

"It is confusing because we have been here for a long time, and they come and settle right next to us and start to bother us. Why? I don't know. We never did anything to offend them." Unless her mother did something stupid she forgot to mention to them. Though she doubted that was really the case. Her mother might have treated her wrongly but she was not an unfair leader. Still Arlette felt bitter.
Messages In This Thread