Stone Circle I know I cannot heal the hurt
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,117 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette shied away from his touch when he came closer. She dipped her head submissively though, as she didn't' want to offend him. She just didn't want him close, to see those scars up close. Her red eyes were battered at him, almost questioningly. She didn't understand why he would ask her why she was crying, it was pretty obvious to her that she had little to be smiling about. In fact, the female hadn't smiled since the attack.

"My life hasn't been so great lately," she commented to him, softly and turned her eyes away. They returned to him when the male lied down. She noticed how old the male looked compared to months ago. But the yawn, perhaps unintentional from the elder, made her feel like he wasn't even that interested in her. Arlette's mind just assumed her father was still disappointed with her. Tears welled up again, but she tried to force them down.

Her watery eyes filled with a bit of anger. She didn't need him or his approval. She figured that Greyback and his old way of thinking would probably think that she deserved this as punishment for her disobedience. She turned her eyes away from him. "I don't know what you want from me," she spoke then. Because if he expected her to smile and be happy, that was at the bottom of her list at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - July 31, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 01, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 05, 2020, 03:35 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 15, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 23, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 29, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 30, 2020, 03:26 PM