Moonspear lend a hand to the silver blade
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
That they did, She responded, and though she didn't know exactly who Amekaze and Charon were, the monochrome wolf was intelligent to put two and two together. What she did wonder was how long ago they had founded Moonspear, and what drew them to this particular mountain, but those were passing curiosities, really. In the end, the pack was here and so was she and that was all that really mattered.

Her eyes lingered on the lands that spread below for a few moments longer before turning to look to the dark woman so that she could give her the attention she deserved, which was all of it. Chance. Happenstance. Luck, maybe. I've been searching for my family for a while now, though I never expected to find so many of us in one place. She was glad she had left her homelands in favor of the unknown, and not just for the fact that she had fulfilled her goal but it had quelled a great deal of her desire to go out and explore, which she could have never done if the cards had not fallen as they had.

Can you tell some of the history of Moonspear, perhaps? Her curiosity got the better of her. She wanted to know more about the pack as a whole, as well as the indivuals who made it up.
Messages In This Thread
lend a hand to the silver blade - by Lyra - September 01, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: lend a hand to the silver blade - by Keres - September 01, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: lend a hand to the silver blade - by Lyra - September 01, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: lend a hand to the silver blade - by Keres - September 01, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: lend a hand to the silver blade - by Lyra - September 03, 2020, 08:46 AM
RE: lend a hand to the silver blade - by Keres - September 20, 2020, 12:41 PM