Honeyed Pasture I Can Go the Distance
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Gentle plea fell from the woman's mouth, drawing an equally gentle and warm smile from the valkyrie, nodding as a way of agreement before she moved to lay opposite the darker-furred wolf. Settling there, she used a paw to draw the herbs she had gathered nearer to her, glancing up at the travel-worn creature as she did so. I'm Keres, She offered in that same warm and quiet voice. In a way, it was similar to her Mother voice, from when she would comfort and soothe her children during midnight storms.

I am from Moonspear, that mountain there behind you. Her statement was made just prior to plucking the petals from the flower and setting about chewing them in her mouth, grinding them down to a bitter paste before inching closer to apply it with her tongue. While feet were not a favored delicacy of hers, Keres overcame the small squirm of "ew" with a calm countenance; If it would help the girl, she didn't mind. Much. How long have you been traveling been miserable been alone been traveling? She asked before plucking a few more petals.

Idle conversation and medical ministration would pass the rest of their time together before Keres picked herself up. She would offer more assistance but she did not want to press her presence on a woman who seemed so wary of others. Best to let her rest for now and allow the coltsfoot to soak into her pawpads while Keres bid her a soft goodbye and set out for Moonspear once more.

Fade
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
I Can Go the Distance - by Keres - September 16, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I Can Go the Distance - by Saraneth - September 16, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I Can Go the Distance - by Keres - September 16, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I Can Go the Distance - by Saraneth - September 17, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: I Can Go the Distance - by Keres - September 17, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: I Can Go the Distance - by Saraneth - October 16, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: I Can Go the Distance - by Keres - October 21, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: I Can Go the Distance - by Saraneth - October 29, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: I Can Go the Distance - by Keres - November 02, 2020, 10:02 PM