Moonspear even angels have their wicked schemes
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Wow, she lived all her life here? Sucked to be her, Charles thought, but he kept the thought to himself. She didn't look like the kind of person that he should mess with if he wanted to stay here, so he decided to be polite (or, well, as polite as his poor upbringing made him manage).

She asked him a question in return, asking if he was born in Easthollow. Yeah, he said with a nod. I didn't leave it much before. This is the most far I've been. Charles paused for a short moment before he added, Leta's my only friend. After he said it Charles regretted it right away; he felt that he should've said it a bit cooler, instead of sounding like a friendless dweeb. That wasn't the only reason he'd come with. But it was a big part of the reason. Just, not everyone had to know about that, maybe. He wasn't sure what it was about this woman that made him talk.
Messages In This Thread
even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 18, 2020, 04:31 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - September 18, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 18, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - September 22, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 24, 2020, 03:25 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - October 02, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - October 09, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - December 08, 2020, 06:05 AM