Moonspear In all the good times, I find myself longing for change.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Dirge's arrival was swift, noted in her mind as he made a gentle, joking comment towards her greeting of their sibling. Grey, Keres, did not respond to him with much more than a grin and a soft headbutt to his sister's cheek. I could ask the same of you, She murmured before allowing the distance between them to stretch just slightly. There would be more time to assault her with love and affection her later on, even were she only here for a visit.

Green eyes swept over the children as a smile grew broad on her face. Hello. I'm so pleased to meet the both of you. She offered them, not yet correcting the name. Briefly, her attention moved to the male that hung back, now taking a moment to pay attention to his expression and the way he seemed to exude reluctance and... something else. The valkyrie could not quite lay a paw on what it was and so looked to Nyx, the question asked in a silent gaze.
Messages In This Thread
RE: In all the good times, I find myself longing for change. - by Keres - October 18, 2020, 12:49 PM