Neverwinter Forest I can’t seem to settle down
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
That sounds like exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about, he said with a slight smile. Aibreann is a healer too. If you ask her, I'm sure she'd be happy to help you with that goal. She's a midwife too, so not only does she know healing stuff, but also is a midwife, so she knows how to help wolves who are going to have pups too, in case that interests you.

It was, in a way, hard to figure out how to tell the story. The first part was fine, but it was their second meeting that made Cupid look awful -- or at least he was pretty sure. So, he'd break it up a little. When I met him, the pack was still in the process of forming. There'd been a lot of issues before you were born with weird stuff happening, so there wasn't much prey around -- I think then it was just starting to come back? Either way, I'd left the forest to go hunting to the south east. We were tracking the same rabbit. We didn't end up catching it. Which was at least kinda amusing, right? He thought so, as could be seen. Either way, we stayed together much of the rest of the day. I should have asked him to join the pack right then, but I think he was in some other pack at the time. Not one I knew. The writer is at least pretty sure the timeline went that way. Been a while. And I definitely would have asked if I'd known you were on the horizon. He gave Caerus an affectionate bump with his nose.
Messages In This Thread
I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - October 11, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - October 12, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - October 14, 2020, 02:49 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - November 12, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - November 13, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - January 03, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - January 03, 2021, 06:09 PM