Nova Peak I've been gettin' lost in translation
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
She returned from her hunt, rabbit dangling from her jaws as she crossed over the borders of Sagtannet. The moon was a sliver in the night sky, offering only a hint of light in the darkness that hugged the mountain. It didn't matter, though, she knew this place as well as she did when she ruled over the glacier. The thought brought back painful memories, and she just let them filter through her mind; it seemed everything had painful memories attached these days, so there was no point in trying to avoid them anymore. She was in a perpetual state of discontent anyway, so why bother. 

Taki made her way up a worn path that lead her high up into the peak, settling down on a cliff that looked down over the territory. It reminded her too much of the glacier and her family. She sighed and got to work on her meal, picking at it absently as she thought about the days when she actually had a purpose in life. She felt guilty when she had those kinds of thoughts because she knew she had purpose in being a mother, and she loved Stag more than anyone, but knowing that didn't seem to keep the negativity away. 

Now she was just wallowing. Pathetic. She shook out her coat and began to eat.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Takiyok - October 21, 2020, 03:37 AM
RE: I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Ego - October 24, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Takiyok - October 25, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Ego - November 29, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Takiyok - December 05, 2020, 08:41 PM